From 2012 into 2013

Incidentally, this is one in the best series
of Hallmark ornaments ever.
I just thought I would let everyone know that this blog is still active going into the new year. It's still very much an experiment, but I think I'll keep it up.

I've been going back over the site views (and comments, yeehaw!!), and it seems like the woodworking and diy projects are very popular. You can certainly count on more of them! This is still mainly an outlet for all of my random projects, though. Consequently you can expect some computer related articles, some woodworking and diy projects, and the new experiment will be to take scientific journal articles and write explanations of them about once a month.

I'm looking forward to the new year, and the new projects to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment